Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fame

Fame, portrays the lives from certain students from the New York Academy of Performing Arts who are fighting for a place in the performing arts career. Throughout the film, the students have to face several difficulties, including non-supportive family and other issues they have to overcome. The film presents numerous examples of persistence, overcoming obstacles, faith and hope. Watch trailer here.

Director: Kevin Tancharoen
Genre: Drama, Musical, Comedy

Personally, after watching this film, I was quite disappointed. I expected much more from this film then what was presented. It lacked some focus in a certain character, which made it confusing as well as rushed. Despite some factors, the film really made me feel encouraged to persist with things I believe I can achieve, which was a positive effect that might have influenced others as well. I recommend this film for all ages but mostly teenagers who enjoy musicals.

No comments: